Webinar: Ny version af Safexpert – version 9.0 på vej med spændende nye features (1. december 2022)8 november, 2022
Konference: Maskindirektivet afløses af Maskinforordningen (AFHOLDT)11 april, 2023
Safexpert Transition Training (Online course – English)
In this compact training you will get a quick overview of the central new features of Safexpert 9.0. The compact information will help you to continue working seamlessly with the previous Safexpert functions and to integrate new functions, which may be particularly interesting for your company, into your future work with Safexpert. The optimal event for existing Safexpert users.
The course is held by IBF Solutions Safexpert professionals
Duration: 9:00 – 12:00
We currently don’t have any assigned date for this course. Contact 22 10 78 95 or email@example.com.
The new Safexpert Dashboard – more overview of projects and important changes
- The dashboard elements at a glance
- Important events based on your personal (standards) favourites
- Facilitate access to projects and standards data
- Revised menu structure: More intuitive operation of basic functions such as system settings etc.
New feature in risk assessment: The Safexpert solution library
- The Safexpert solution libraries as successor to the previous measures library with greatly expanded functions
- How to capture solutions in the solution library and apply them in the project
- Particularly interesting for variant management: Record, manage and use alternative solutions even more clearly
- New filter option: “Solutions no longer current”
- Collection of additional bibliographic data on solutions
- Withdrawal/replacement of obsolete or revised solutions
The new Safexpert NormManager
- The completely redesigned user interface: even more intuitive searching and finding of standards titles
- How to use personal favourites as a filter for important events
- The new Knowledge Base: Valuable additional information on standards sections facilitates your work with standards
Safexpert additional products
- The new concept for the production and management of additional products to Safexpert
- How you can quickly find existing additional products and expand your Safexpert range of functions
The new Safexpert CheckManager
- The new CheckManager as successor to the previous test and acceptance assistant with greatly expanded functions
- Quick overview of the new tool for your smooth changeover
- Use the advantages of checkpoint libraries compared to previous checklists
- New features: Plant structure for tests, selective filters,…
This is how the online presentation takes place:
- You will receive the access data for our online presentation room. After executing the link, the presenter’s screen will be displayed in your browser
- The audio transmission takes place directly via the internet through the meeting platform.
- Ask questions during the presentation either via chat or microphone.
- Users who already use Safexpert 8.6 or earlier